Thursday, December 25, 2008

Looking Back

Last year (actually on Dec 31, 2007) I posted about my to do list for 2008. Let's see how well I've done.

1. Clean out the house. I no longer have about 60% of the things I had. I threw away some, gave away some, and the last 40% I have stored at Mom's house since I moved over here.

2. Build a camping trailer. I now have most of the parts, but due to life (moving, moving Ravon and JB back to Oklahoma, taking care of Mom, and taking care of the Poot) I haven't had time to start on it yet. Hopefully I'll get around to it this spring. It's still at the top of my to do list.

3. Lose weight. I started out about 240 lbs, and am now down to about 205 lbs. Now I'm thinking about trying to get down to about 190.

All in all, I don't feel too bad about my progress. I just need to get off my lazy ass and get started on the trailer. Other than that, I've done a fair job keeping my to do list whittled down.

No comments: