Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yes, I'm still alive.

I haven't been posting due in part to laziness, being down in the dumps and pain.

Let's look at these in reverse order.

Pain-On 08-27-09 Mom and I jumped in the QE-II (Mom's Lincoln) and went to Indy to see the kids. Ravon had just delivered my first grandson and we wanted to see it. We stopped in Joplin, MO to get gas and snacks, and I slipped on a wet spot. When I slipped I hyper extended my right knee. I have slowly been getting over it, but have reinjured it 3 or 4 times. When I'm in major pain I get to where I don't care about much of anything and don't bitch as much about anything except how bad I hurt or how I didn't get enough sleep, and ya'll don't want to hear about that.

Being down in the dumps-When I hurt I don't get enough sleep. When I don't get enough sleep I get a down in the dumps attitude, and I just don't care enough about most things to blog about them.

Laziness- When I hurt and am down in the dumps I get lazy. I keep telling myself I'm staying off my feet to let the knee heal, but I'm truthful enough to admit to both of my readers that I'm just lazy.

I hope to make a few more entries this Christmas season. We'll see.

No comments: