Monday, May 19, 2008

Life Changes...AGAIN

A few days ago, my mother told me she wanted to hire a live in companion/nurse/housekeeper and said she needed me to find someone. Right now in western Oklahoma fast food joints are paying $8.00 + per hour for someone to ask "Do you want fries with that?" and the quality and/or work ethic of people available at the rate my mother could afford to pay would be questionable.

SO, I offered to move in. Now, I'm in the process of packing up when I can. You know I just went through all my stuff a few months ago but now I'm doing it again making three piles (trash, garage sale, keep) again.

I need to get this done in the next week and then grab some help to move the garage sale and keep over to my mothers house. I need to be out before June 1 so I don't have to pay another months rent.

So, about that help moving. Anyone?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

No comments: