Saturday, January 12, 2008

I might live

I think I might be feeling better. Yesterday,I did some laundry, made supper and then just crashed. It wore me out! I have very little energy but today I did start cleaning out the back bedroom/office/computer room/storage room/junk room and found something interesting. I found the world famous missing dentures. How they ended up out there mystifies me. However, I will not look a found set of dentures in the mou..... well, you know what I mean. Off to the dental lab for adjustments next week.
Back to the creeping crud I've been suffering through. This is the third time I've had this stuff in the past 5 months. I have a doctor's appointment in about ten or eleven days, and you can bet he is going to hear all of the symptoms and try to help me get it out of my system.
My butt is dragging after just a little time in the back room. Thank God I had a friend come over to help. If she hadn't, very little would have gotten done. I'm going to bed. Type to you later.

No comments: