Friday, November 7, 2008

An Uneasy Quiet

Well, Ravon and JB have been married a week today. What's that you say? I didn't mention that they tied the knot? One week ago, October 31, 2009, at 1:30 pm, they both said "I do". It was a small wedding, just a few people from church, JB's mom, grandmother, and 2 aunts, Mom, me, the Poot, and a few kids they know. We had the ceremony, a small reception, cleaned up the hall and were out of there by 3:30. They have yet to take a trip for a honeymoon, but that runs in our family. When Ravon's mother and I got married, we didn't go anywhere until about 3-4 months later, when she accompanied me on a business trip. Yeah, I'm a tightwad. I let the company pay for my (working) honeymoon.

Anyway, things are quiet. Too quiet. This isn't normal.

No comments: